Do you find that lately you are surrounded by physical or emotional clutter? You seem to take one step forward and two steps back? All this clutter is causing chaos in your life and all you feel like doing is curling up in a ball and hoping it will go away?
I have been working to declutter my home and my life and I have to say it is freeing. It started because I decided that I wanted to downsize my home and didn’t want to have to pack up all the stuff that I never used. I don’t know how many bags/boxes I donated and junk that I recycled and threw out but I definitely felt lighter after I did it
This gave me an aha moment and I started to look at a variety of areas where this could be done.
- Closet full of clothes that you don’t wear or you hope to someday wear because you changed sizes. Every week when you do laundry, if you find yourself wearing the same things…it might be time to look at the closet before you put them away and see what you haven’t worn in over a year. If it is in good condition – donate it.
- Bathroom full of skincare, hair or makeup that you don’t use on a regular basis. Same thing – pick your favorites and get rid of the rest. I wasted so much money trying to find a product that made my skin feel good and look good. Sephora/Ulta all loved me for the money I spent with them. I decided to declutter and I now use 1 multi-med therapy product that is easy to do – 3 steps AM and PM and my skin has never looked better. Looking for a product that really works for you? Take the solution tool here and find your best product
- Office home or work that you spend more time looking for things than you do finding them. I was always looking for pens and scissors. After I cleaned out my work space I found like 40 pens and 6 scissors. I no longer dread sitting at my desk to work because it is so organized.
- Hanging on to grudges or feeling like you have been wronged? This also can weigh on you. The only person you end up hurting is yourself. Do you think the person you have an issue with gives it a second thought? Forgive them for your own sanity and walk away as they probably aren’t work the mental fatigue they give you.
- Is it easier taking care of someone else than taking care of yourself? While it is amazing that you are helping others please know that if you don’t take care of yourself, you will be no good to others at some point.
- Procrastination is your default – Tomorrow is always a good time to get started. I recently read a quote that said Procrastination is a form of self loathing. It feels like of harsh but why are you putting it off? I get that all tasks are not fun but the more you delay the more stress it puts on you. Just get it done.
- Always Too Busy, Too Stressed and/or Too Tired? Learn to define your priorities. You don’t have to say yes to everything. For your own wellbeing, saying no can feel pretty darn good. Being too busy is not a sign of success – it is a sign that you are not focusing on your priorities. Regarding the too stressed and/or too tired, getting healthy and putting nutritional products in your body will help.
- Bills are piling up which adds to the stress – in the age of direct selling, it seems like everyone I know has a “side gig”. The products I chose (can find them in my favorite things) are the ones that make me feel good about who I am and they are items that I have found after trying so many really work.
Taking steps to declutter and reduce the noise you see and feel will help you get in the right mindset to make progress on your goals and intentions. I know you can do it. I am glad to help get you on a better path. If you can manage the stress and get yourself more centered…it makes huge differences in every area of your life.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Watch for our email to confirm your information.